Greetings!  I'm so happy to write my first blog.  So many times I feel like there are words locked up in my heart and I just don't know where to start in expressing what I want to say.  I'm a very complicated person and from my perspective, people don't know who I really am.  My desire is to use Blogger to express many things that are on the tip of my tongue before I stifle it in fear of rejection.

We have plenty of time to get to know each other but just a quick bit about myself.  My mother was in the military, so I grew up all over the United States of America.  I met all kinds of people from different parts of the world and for that I'm grateful.  My husband and I have one son, we live in the midwest and I'm not sure that I like this region of the country.

Chased by Beauty originated from Psalm 23:6 from The Message version. "You're beauty and love chase after me all the days of my life." Thank you for reading.
Love, Chase

Comments